Parker was sooo excited for his birthday this year and one of his loves is Army, so he helped plan a great Army party for all of his friends and family.
So this is the cake that I made and Nana decorated, and she did an amazing job. I don't know if you can see it, but on the side is all camoflauged out. The cake was so delicious...thanks Nana!


4 comments:
GREAT CAKE~~~ Happy Birthday Parker!!!
How awesome is that cake!!!! Happy Birthday to my little guy!
WHAT A CUTE CAKE! I want a BOY so we can have "army" parties! :P
WOW! Nana that is an amazing cake!! Parker, I swear we called you on your birthday. Ya'll were just too busy to remember.
ok , Nevermind Luke just said we didn't so sorry :( When ya'll get here in 10 days (but whose counting?)we will have ANOTHER party! hooah! Luke can hardly wait to see ya'll
Post a Comment