
So crazy Nana and Papa called me Sunday night and said "we're going to go up and see Susannah and the new baby but come straight back that night. Do you want to come?" So we loaded up in the car after work and went and saw them for not quite an hour and turned around and came back. We're sooo wild and crazy! :)
Congrats to Uncle Jeremy, Aunt Susannah and cousin Taison. Jack Parley Harris was born Sunday night weighing in at 5 pounds 7 ounces. Since my blog isn't private and I am totally paranoid I won't be posting any pictures until I can get Aunt Susannah's permission, but I just wanted to give a little shout out and say congrats!

4 comments:
you are soooo wild and crazy!
We did have so much fun didn't we? I would do it all over again if we had to!
on a different note.... I guess teh sick feeling we were experiencing on teh way home rang true the next day...hmmmmm!?!?!...
Thanks for coming to visit me, you will never know how much it meant to us all, especially me! Love you so much.
If that's the craziest thing you do then we are totally getting old:) We are so happy for Suzi, this baby is going into such a great home, lucky kid! Congrats Auntie and Suzi!!
Post a Comment