Sunday, October 12, 2008

Today's deep thought....long hair or short hair????

So I am trying to decide if I should grow out my hair again. What do you think? Here are a couple of pictures of me with long hair and then the most recent one of me now. The two with long hair are from last year...let me know. Thanks for your help!

12 comments:

Peacock Family said...

i think you are totally rockin with the short hair!!!! I'm kind of partial though.. i love short hair and my husband likes it long.. so.. maybe i'm just wanting to live vicariously through you =) my vote=short all the way!!

Anonymous said...

I really like your short haircut! Although I'm all about what easiest....and sometimes short isn't but anyway, I DO love the short!

Becky Glover said...

I guess I'm a strange person but I like the long hair. Your hair has always been so thick and pretty I think you should grow it back out - not that i don't like it short but I love the long hair - always have:)

Lloyd's Tribune said...

SHORT HAIR SISTA!!!!!!!!!

Meaja said...

Ya know what, it's how you wear your hair that makes you look GREAT! So whether it be long or short, you know how to make it hot!

Coco said...

I think short fits your personality best! Cause then you can do it a little more spunky.

Stephanie said...

well i think i'm not going to be of any help i like them both!!! sorry!~

Jensen Family said...

Look how big your kids are!!! It's so good to keep up on each other in some way! :)

You look great - long or short hair! :)

Tina said...

Hey Saunie. Short is fun and funky. I have short hair, but now funky and fun like yours. More like, well, momish. ICK huh? But easy none the less.

deesha said...

My comment is probably not helpful, but I like you with both. It will probably come down to what your mood is right? If my hair looked cute short like yours, I would definitely cut it.

Rachie said...

I love your short hair -- it looks so great on you!

Julie said...

I vote SHORT!! Hey!! I found you! I got your blog off of Brooke's! Not many people can wear short hair like that! But you can!! I love, love love it!