Sunday, December 7, 2008

All I want for Christmas is........................

Merry Christmas from our family to yours. This past Saturday Neil and I were in charge of our Christmas party. My girlfriend Heather is a photographer and we decided it would be great if she took 1 photo of every family for a keepsake. I brought some of my decor, Marty brought her awesome Christmas tree that we use every year, and we might as well pay her and put it in our ward decor items since we use it every year. And then Heather took the awesome pics. The food was great I think. I never get a chance to eat but I hear it's great. I've heard that Neil makes a mean juicy turkey, but we've never tried it. Heather says the turkey is great....so you sooo know it is. Heather thanks again for all you help and making the party a success, and thanks to my committee as well, it was a great but simple party. I've stressed in the past to have tons planned at our parties, but I just didn't have time to do that at this one, and it was nice to keep it simple and enjoy our friends and families. I am sooo loving Mrs. Claus in the picture.
Santa, I have been such a good girl. I want polly pockets, littlest pet shops, and......
But Santa, what I really want is peace on earth good will toward me, and for my old lady spots on my face to go away...oh, and maybe the achy back, hips, and neck to stop reminding that I am getting old and that I am not as young as my head thinks but as old as my body feels. :)

I love Santa....do you? I am such a believer in the Christmas spirit and miracle. Do you believe?

2 comments:

Laurel said...

you all look so cute!

Cameron and Rachel Bott said...

Cute pics. When do we get to see you. Chase is getting married on the 20th you should come. I don't know if you can but we would all love to see you guys. Let me know if you want more details. Talk to you soon. Glad your brother is home safe from Iraq, I admire him too. He is the entire country's hero.

Rachel