Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Welcome Home Uncle Shad

Parker, Uncle Shad and Luke going and picking up Shad's things. I am a little late on this post because uncle Homie has been home for a few weeks. I am on vacation this week so I am trying to catch up on my posts. I love this picture sooo much. Both Riley and Parker love their uncle so much and are sooo proud of him.
Abrams, Nana, Maryann, Shad, Luke, me, Parker and Papa at the base.


This is my favorite picture by far. I am sooo proud of my pics. I really tried to capture the moment and I think you can see it for the most part.

2 comments:

Meaja said...

That's soo awesome that he's home!!! I love your fav pix too, so tender.

A quote for your brother from a grateful army brat:

War is an ugly thing but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and will never be free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.-- Jon Stuart Mill

Lloyd's Tribune said...

Thanks for straightenign your Twin oput! he he" we wills ee you this weekend! we will be there until around the 15th or so! YAY! TEll PJ to be ready! We are leavign on Saturday in the a.m.