Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Gash


So here is a picture of my gash. I still can't believe I did this. The things that look like zits on my fore head is actually road rash. Nice.

So I was cleaning out the car so Neil could drive Seth, Shad, Brock, Luke and Parker to the Harlem Globe Trooters game and I was on the driveway with the car and I was walking around the car and slide on black ice. I couldn't get my barrings and had something in my hands and my feet slide from underneath me towards my back. I was on an incline and hit head first on the pavement. It still hurts to think about it, and my head is still hurting as well. Soooo graceful! :)

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! You POOR thing!!! I'm so sad for you!!! You poor eye!!! between you and Steven--my goodness! Do you need anything??

Susannah said...

Yikes, that is horrible!!!!! I am so glad you are ok sis.

deesha said...

Wow Saunie! What a fun day for you! I'm glad you are all right! Nothing like remembering what road rash feels like huh?

Lloyd's Tribune said...

Your so.......funny! Now you will always have an eyelift in ONE eye! That's okay your bangs cover the other side so you don't need a lift in THAT eye! HA HA HA FOREVER YOUNG!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Saunie! That STINKS! Ouch, it hurts just to think about it. I'm so sorry... Boy, you've got beautiful eyes!

Warner Fam said...

I am so sorry that you fell. Did they have to shave some of your eyebrow? I guess it could have been worse. Hope you and your fam are doing well!!

Susannah said...

your "Gash" picture was from Feb. 12, keep up sista!!!

Becky Glover said...

Graceful! Remeber when people used to call me Gracie because of how clumsy I am? I wish I could say you get smoother with age but unfortunately I have not found that is true:)

Lloyd's Tribune said...

ok....I've been waiting to see the post of Parker's birthday cake! Mom you are way over due!!!!

patiently still waiting