Saturday, September 20, 2008

Family

I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!

5 comments:

Lloyd's Tribune said...

HEY! I LOVE your NEW LAYOUT!!! I LOVE your COMMENT area!!! YAY! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

Susannah said...

Yipee!!!! I love your layout, very cute. I am so excited to see pics of you and your family on your blog instead of having to find out what is going on on someone else's blog. hehehe

Stephanie said...

Hi, Your blog is so cute!!! I've already updated my list!!! I'll be checking it often---we need to get together again soon Miss your guts!!

Lloyd's Tribune said...

Saunie I love all the pictures!! Parker is so cute & funny. Silly boy I can't believe he had a sad face. Guarantee he's not sad anymore! Sorry "momma schex." This will be so fun for the family and everyone! I LOVE to see all the cousins and their FUN stories!

Thanks Again for the FUn football party! Can't wait for the next one!! he he he

Susannah said...

Love love love those cute stinkin kids!!!! Parker is so funny, love that little boy and cannot wait to see him.