Saturday, September 27, 2008

You're sooo STUPID!

Haaa, Haaaa.....send me to the special school! So to all my friends that are major bloggers and tried to help me...you really weren't much help. LOL. Funny thing is, so I deleted my blog as you all know and then started all over, but soon realized that wasn't my problem and was a waste. Well, when I started all over I still had the same problem. So I was sooo confused as to what I was doing wrong. Well, the other night my girlfriend and her husband came over to my house for a visit and she was determined to help me figure out what was going on. At the same time she was laughing and calling me stupid she figured out that I was adding gadets instead of adding posts. Sooooo yipppppeeee, I think I have finally figured out how to blog. Ohhhh, my goodness! PORFIN!! "Holler" as uncle homie would say. So let the blogging begin...... :)

1 comment:

Lloyd's Tribune said...

yea! you must be too smart for your britches! Sheesh! Funny thing I noticed you had done that but thought it would be easier to just start over. Sorry, i should have told you.