Saturday, September 27, 2008

Weekly movie night




What a great way to catch up on the newest movies. So, a few months ago my neighbor Heather and I were talking about our "glory days" and I mentioned how much I loved watching movies outside with my friends in college. So we came up with this great idea to watch movies with our big screen outside and have done it almost every week since. I didn't really like watching it with our camping chairs which we did at first and then one night I made myself a sweet pad on the ground with blankets. Everyone made fun of me then came up with the great idea of bringing out the air mattresses to be more like me!!! :) LOL. Much more relaxing. So, yes...we have way too much fun.

1 comment:

Heather D. White said...

SO MUCH FUN! Hey nice pictures. LOL! We definitely have to do a movie this week. Hope you are having fun in Idaho!! Huge hugs to Susannah!!!! Love ya!