Sunday, October 12, 2008

I miss Colorado!

We were lucky enough to have Luke and Maryann in Colorado while we were there, and we just have loved having them close here as well. It's going to be a hard transition for all but especially Parker. I am missing Colorado lately for some reason...maybe because we have been here for a year. With the weather changing it is making me reminise about the days in Colorado. We really grew close with our friends there and they really became our family. Sadly, I wasn't into taking pictures so I don't have many and the ones I have are with my horrible camera. Anyway, this is a picture of Parker, me Luke, Aunt Maryann and our Abby. :)


Abby's birthday with Parker and her friend.
"Miss Deb" as Parker calls her and Abby and Parker. We loved going to Debbie's brother's house in Keystone. We miss you!

No comments: