
This is Parker's preschool teacher "Ming". I miss her sooo much. She was such a great teacher and he was learning Chinese and yes at the time I was teaching him spanish but have not been good at teaching him since we've moved here. It has been hard finding something here that even compares to what he had in Colorado and I really miss him learning a second language. When we would come back to visit Uncle Jeremy would tease him in Chinese and it was sooo funny. Uncle Jeremy would be shocked at how much Parker had learned and how he could communicate. Anyway, sadly the Chinese is slowing going away, but I hope one day he will remember some of what he learned.

Ahhhhhh, the office. I miss my office and my friends, lunch dates, night dates, chats......everything!

This is my girl Tosha.....and we shared an office together. "Toch" you were the best office mate ever! Miss you girl. Tosha is getting married next summer and I miss the updates. She always had to catch me up on the latest lingo. Gals...I know you're going to freak out about these pictures but this is all I have. I thought I had others but I'm not sure where they are.

And this is my Jackie......luckily for cells phone we still keep in touch almost everyday. As you can see she is always using hers.

Parker's 3rd birthday party at Chuckie Cheese. We had a blast.
No comments:
Post a Comment